At Mac Recycling we make returns and other client services as easy as possible. Our mission is to provide you with the best products and the best service possible.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will be happy to accept a return for a refund or exchange.
Eligible returns should follow these rules:
- All returns must be postmarked within thirty (30) days of the purchase date.
- All returns must be made via our Return Procedure with a valid RMA form.
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new and resalable condition.
- Any product that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Freight, international & non-continental US returns are accepted, however shipping costs are not covered.
- Coordination of return shipping is the responsibility of the client.
- Items Marked "Non-Returnable" (clearly indicated on the product page before placing your order).
- Order cancellations can only be requested prior to shipment.
- Gift cards/Vouchers are exempt from being returned.
In order to return a product you must first request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). You can do this a few different ways:
- By logging into your Mac Recycling account, and clicking on the "Return" button next to the item's description on the order details page. You can find the order details by going to "My Account / Order History". Please follow the instructions and specify the reason of the return. You will receive an email with an RMA number and detailed instructions on how to return the product(s). Please allow 24 to 72 hours for processing.
- Contact us by email and we'll submit the return request for you.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your return. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 48 hours.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.